Cooperstown Chamber of Commerce
31 Chestnut St.
Cooperstown, NY 13326
Founded in 1917, The Cooperstown Chamber of Commerce is a resource and catalyst to develop, promote, and support a diverse business community in the Cooperstown area.
We accomplish this through:
- Partnerships – the Chamber will work in partnership with the Otsego County IDA, the Destination Marketing Corporation for Otsego County, other area Chambers of Commerce and local organizations to benefit our community.
- Education – the Chamber will organize and facilitate educational seminars.
- Advocacy – the Chamber will support and participate in the efforts of local agencies to attract new investment and businesses to our community.
- Digital Promotion – We will ensure that cooperstownchamber.org and the Chambers social media presence serve as channels to promote and support local business.
- Brochure Distribution – the Chamber will distribute our printed materials through local channels including the kiosk, local accommodations and the chamber office.
- Pioneer Park Kiosk – the Chamber operates the kiosk on behalf of the community and serves as a key point-of-contact for visitors.
- Community Events – the Chamber will promote our community and local businesses through events that are enjoyed by area residents and out-of-town visitors.
- Press Relations – the Chamber will take an active role in promoting local success stories through the media.
- Co-op Advertising – the Chamber will continue and expand upon the success of our co-op ad program.
- Networking – the Chamber will organize and facilitate networking events.
- Advocacy – the Chamber will support local businesses through advocacy on relevant issues with local and state officials.
- Providing Benefits – the Chamber will provide programs that support the business operations of our members.
Matthew “Matt” Hazzard
Director of Marketing and Events
Hanna Joy Bergene
Hanna Joy Bergene, Matt Hazzard, and Danielle Henrici
Board of Directors
President, Brewery Ommegang
Creative Director, Paperkite Creative
General Manager, Mel’s at 22
Robert “Bob” Holt
General Manager, The Railroad Inn
Director of Public Relations, The Glimmerglass Festival
Director of Development, National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum
Owner, The Landmark Inn
Director of Sales and Marketing, Spurbeck’s Grocery